Stanley Waintraub, M.D.
Hematologist /Oncologist Stanley E. Waintraub, M.D., F.A.C.P., is co-chief of The Cancer Center's Division of Breast Oncology and chief of The Division of Hematology at Hackensack University Medical Center. Click here for a list of John Theurer Cancer Center Breast Oncology clinical trials.
- Chief of Hematology, Hackensack University Medical Center and co-chief of the Division of Breast Oncology, John Theurer Cancer Center at Hackensack University Medical Center
- Medical Education: New York Medical College
- Internship/Residency: internal medicine, Metropolitan Hospital Center, New York City
- Fellowships: clinical hematology and research hematology, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, N.Y.; clinical medical oncology and research, Memorial Sloan-Kettering, New York City
- Board Certifications: internal medicine, hematology, medical oncology
- Specializations: hematology, medical oncology
- Research Interest: metastatic breast cancer.
- Honors/Awards: Healthcare Professional of the Year (Association for Retarded Citizens), Elected Fellow of The American College of Physicians, National Directory of "Who's Who in Executives and Professionals"
- Memberships: Fellow of The American College of Physicians, member of the American Medical Association, member of the American Society of Hematology, member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, member of the Bergen County Medical Society, Fellow of The Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis and Hemostasis